Stringfellows Estate Agents is a privately-owned independent estate agents’ who specialise in the residential sales, lettings, and valuations of properties in and around the Manchester areas. The company has been established for over 20 years and was taken over by its current owner Tanya Lloyd in 2010. Since then the company has expanded and grown rapidly opening its own lettings and property management team and offering professional and unrivalled services to vendors, buyers, landlords and tenants, based on a positive and proactive approach.
The Managing Director Tanya Lloyd has grown in the Atherton/Leigh area all her personal and working life, and has extensive knowledge and experience of both sales and lettings, with being a portfolio landlord herself
Expanding the business over numerous areas, means we have come to understand some of the stresses that our customers face, whether it be buying, renting a house for the first time or becoming a landlord.
Our experienced and passionate team of professionals aim to provide the very best customer service, whether it be selling, purchasing or renting your property as hassle free and personal as possible.
Office Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday (9am - 530pm)
Friday (9am - 5pm)
Saturday (9am - 4pm)
What we can offer you SALES?
Competitive selling fee’s
Free Valuations – we offer you a free valuation carried out by an experienced and knowledgeable member of the team.
The Best Advertising - We advertise all our properties on all major property portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Findaproperty and our own new website.
- UPDATES ON YOUR PROPERTY - We offer monthly updates on your property, we update you on website activity and any new property competition in your area.
- SALES PROGRESSION - When you have accepted an offer on your house, we keep you updated every step of the way.
- ACCOMPANIED VIEWINGS
- OFFICES OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK - Prospective buyers can reach Stringfellows any time even when the offices are closed.
What we can offer you LETTINGS?
Let Only Package
- FREE Rental valuation – with competitive fees.
- Complete written and photographic inventory
- Marketing including To Let board, Advertisement on Rightmove, Zoopla and local newspaper
- Finding suitable quality tenant including the collation of relevant documentation and ID
- Accompanied viewings
- Obtain references and guarantor if required
- Preparation of tenancy agreement and all other legal documentation
Full Management Package –
All of the Let only package, plus: -
- Preparation of appropriate inventory, to be completed at the beginning and end of a tenancy, in order to aid any deposit deductions if necessary
- Logging of bond deposit
- Rent collection
- Regular property Inspections
- Handling tenant queries including any maintenance issues, gaining quotations accordingly and liaising with the landlord