- Link detached property
- Close to local amenities, shops and schools
- Popular residential area just off Nel Pan Lane Leigh
- Good commuter links /Bus routes
- Conservatory + downstairs W/C
- Two bedrooms
- In need of some modernisation
- No onward chain
- Off-road parking + Garage
- Viewing recommended
**NEW TO THE MARKET & OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN** STRINGFELLOWS ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to have received the instructions to market for sale this well presented TWO BEDROOMED LINK DETACHED property placed in a quite residential area of Leigh. The property is conveniently placed close to local amenities such as local shops, schools and the town centre of leigh is just a short distance away. GOOD COMMUTER LINKS and local bus routes into Leigh, Atherton and Wigan town centres are all also placed close by. The property comprises on the ground floor in brief of Entrance Porch, Entrance vestibule, Lounge, Fitted kitchen/Diner, CONSERVATORY & a downstairs W/C. To the first floor there is a landing providing access to TWO bedrooms and a modern family bathroom suite which completes the first floor. To the front there is a mainly laid to lawn garden with a paved driveway + brick built garage for off road parking with a private garden with established plants and shrubs to the rear
- propertyBathrooms: 1
- propertyEnsuites: 0
- propertyReceptionRooms: 0
- propertyAge: Modern
- floorArea: 0.00
- floorAreaUnits: sq ft
- priceQualifier: -
- propertyTenure: Freehold
ENTRANCE PORCH UPVC d/g porch with UPVC d/g door to front, Laminate flooring, 1x Wall light, Cladded ceiling.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE Laminate flooring, Gas central heating radiator, Electric sockets, Alarm panel + Switch to garage, Ceiling light, Smoke alarm, Hardwood internal door to porch.
LOUNGE 13'' 05" x 10' 01" (4.09m x 3.07m) UPVC d/g bay window to front, Carpet, Ceiling light with fan, Wooden ceiling beams, Feature fire place with marble back panel & hearth + electric fire (connection point for a gas fire), Gas central heating radiator, T.V point, Electric sockets.
KITCHEN DINER 13' 01" x 9' 02" (3.99m x 2.79m) UPVC d/g window to rear, A range of fitted wall & base units with complementary worktops, Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap and drainer, Part tiled walls, Laminate flooring, Cooking point, Extractor fan, Dishwasher point, Washing machine point, Breakfast bar area, 2x Storage cupboards, Gas central heating radiator, Electric sockets, 2x Ceiling light, UPVC d/g door to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 13' 00" x 7' 07" (3.96m x 2.31m) UPVC d/g conservatory with UPVC d/g French doors to rear garden, Tile effect vinyl flooring, Gas central heating radiator, Ceiling spotlights, Electric sockets.
DOWNSTAIRS W/C 4' 02" x 3' 07" (1.27m x 1.09m) UPVC d/g window to side with frost effect window film, Low level w/c, Tile effect vinyl flooring, Ceiling light, Gas central heating radiator.
LANDING Carpet, Loft access, Storage cupboard, Smoke alarms, Ceiling light.
BEDROOM 1 13' 02" x 9' 05" (4.01m x 2.87m) 2X UPVC d/g windows to front, built in wardrobe, Ceiling light with fan, Gas central heating radiator, Electric sockets.
BEDROOM 2 11' 03" x 6' 09" (3.43m x 2.06m) UPVC d/g window to rear, Gas central heating radiator, Ceiling light, Electric sockets.
BATHROOM 6 ' 01" x 6' 03" (1.85m x 1.91m) UPVC d/g window to rear, Three piece suite comprising of low level w/c + hand wash basin in modern cupboard housing, Walk in corner shower cubicle, Fully tiled walls, Vinyl flooring, Ceiling light, Gas central heating radiator.
GARDEN To the front it is mainly laid to lawn with a paved driveway and brick built garage providing off road parking.
To the rear there is a low maintenance paved garden with established plants and shrubs and a garden shed.
OTHER INFORMATION * Viewings - Strictly by appointment via Stringfellows Estate Agents on 01942 675216
* Valuation - IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING YOUR CURRENT HOME STRINGFELLOWS WILL BE PLEASED TO PROVIDE A FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION ON YOUR PROPERTY. PLEASE CONTACT TANYA LLOYD ON 01942 675216
* Services - The services to the property (i.e. gas, electricity, water and drainage) along with central heating system (if any) and fitted appliances described in these property particulars have not been tested by Stringfellows. All dimensions given are approximate, having been taken by a Sonic Tape and are to be treated solely as a guide to room sizes.
Purchasing Procedure - If you are interested in purchasing this property, please call in person to our Office to make your offer. This should be done before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor. Any delay may result in the property being sold to someone else and survey and legal fees being unnecessarily incurred.
* Mortgage Arrangements - Let Stringfellows help search the whole of the market place to find the best possible mortgage package to suit your requirements whether you are employed, self-employed or need that little extra help with your financial arrangements.
REMEMBER YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.