- Semi-detached property
- Sought-after area, just off Holden road/Manchester rd
- Cul de-sac location
- Good commuter links/access to new guided bus route into Manchester
- Integral garage
- Lounge + second reception room
- 4 good sized Bedrooms, (bed three with an ensuite)
- Large paved driveway for off-road parking
- Spacious family home
STRINGFELLOWS ESTATES are delighted to have received the instructions to market for sale this WELL PRESENTED FOUR BED, SEMI-DETACHED property situated in a quiet CUL DE-SAC location just off the SOUGHT-AFTER Holden Road area of Leigh. The property is situated close to local amenities such as shops, schools, the town centre of Leigh, local bus routes and is a short walk to the NEW GUIDED BUS ROUTE INTO MANCHESTER . This spacious property comprises on the ground floor in brief of, Entrance hallway, Lounge, Second reception room, fitted Kitchen, CONSERVATORY and an INTEGRAL GARAGE. To the first floor there is a landing providing access to FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS (the third benefiting from an EN-SUITE) and a family bathroom completes the property. Outside to the rear there is a mainly laid to lawn garden with established plants and trees and a garden shed and a large block paved driveway to the front providing access for OFF-ROAD PARKING for several vehicles. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
- propertyBathrooms: 2
- propertyEnsuites: 1
- propertyReceptionRooms: 1
- propertyAge: Not Specified
- floorArea: 0.00
- floorAreaUnits: sq ft
- priceQualifier: -
- propertyTenure: Freehold
ENTRANCE HALL 14' 02" x 5' 10" (4.32m x 1.78m) UPVC door to front with double glazed inset glass panel detail and double glazed glass panel to side. Coved ceiling and light. Smoke alarm. Electric Sockets. Radiator. Under Stairs Storage Cupboard.
LOUNGE 12' 10" x 11' 02" (3.91m x 3.4m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front. Carpet. TV point. Electric Sockets. Coved Ceiling and Light. Radiator.
DINING ROOM/SECOND RECEPTION ROOM 12' 07" x 11' 02" (3.84m x 3.4m) UPVC double glazed French doors to conservatory with 2x double glazed side glass panels. Carpet. Coved Ceiling and Light. Electric Sockets. Radiator.
CONSERVATORY 11' 03" x 9' 06" (3.43m x 2.9m) UPVC double glazed conservatory with French doors to side. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Electric Sockets. Ceiling Fan and Light.
KITCHEN 13' 09" x 7'' 11" (4.19m x 2.41m) UPVC double glazed window to rear. UPVC door to side with double glazed inset privacy glass panel. Tiled floor. A range of modern fitted wall and base units with complimentary worktops. Part tiled walls. Chrome 1 and 1/2 Bowl sink with chrome mixer tap and drainer. Dishwasher point. Classic Farmhouse range gas cooking point. Radiator. Coved ceiling and spotlights. Electric Sockets.
INTEGRAL GARAGE Up and over garage door. Ceiling light. Washing machine point. Electric Sockets.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 11" x 11' 03" (3.94m x 3.43m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front. Carpet. Electric Sockets. Radiator. Coved Ceiling and Light. Fitted Wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2 11' 10" x 11' 02" (3.61m x 3.4m) UPVC double glazed window to rear. Carpet. Coved ceiling and light. Radiator. Electric Sockets.
BEDROOM 3 10' 10" x 7' 06" (3.3m x 2.29m) UPVC double glazed window to side. Carpet. Coved ceiling and light. Radiator. Electric Sockets. Fitted wardrobes/storage cupboard. Internal door to en-suite.
EN-SUITE 5' 04" x 5' 04" (1.63m x 1.63m) UPVC double glazed window to rear. Tile effect vinyl flooring. Three piece suite comprising of Low level W/C, Sink with pedestal, Walk in shower enclosure with overhead electric shower. Fully tiled walls. Spotlights in ceiling. Extractor Fan.
BEDROOM 4 6' 06" x 11' 07" (1.98m x 3.53m) UPVC double glazed window to front. Carpet. Electric Sockets. Radiator. Coved ceiling and light. Fitted wardrobe/Storage cupboard.
BATHROOM 7' 10" x 5' 06" (2.39m x 1.68m) UPVC double glazed window to rear. Carpet. Fully tiled walls. Spotlights in ceiling. Three piece suite comprising of Low level W/C. Sink with pedestal and Bath. Radiator.
OUTSIDE Outside to the rear and side of the property is a larger than average mainly laid to lawn garden with established plants and shrubs, fitted with outside tap, 2x Garden shed and greenhouse. To the front of the property there is a low maintenance block paved driveway and integral garage which provides access to off road parking for several vehicles.
* Viewings - Strictly by appointment via Stringfellows Estate Agents on 01942 675216
* Valuation - IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING YOUR CURRENT HOME STRINGFELLOWS WILL BE PLEASED TO PROVIDE A FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION ON YOUR PROPERTY. PLEASE CONTACT TANYA LLOYD ON 01942 675216
* Services - The services to the property (i.e. gas, electricity, water and drainage) along with central heating system (if any) and fitted appliances described in these property particulars have not been tested by Stringfellows. All dimensions given are approximate, having been taken by a Sonic Tape and are to be treated solely as a guide to room sizes.
Purchasing Procedure - If you are interested in purchasing this property, please call in person to our Office to make your offer. This should be done before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor. Any delay may result in the property being sold to someone else and survey and legal fees being unnecessarily incurred.
* Mortgage Arrangements - Let Stringfellows help search the whole of the market place to find the best possible mortgage package to suit your requirements whether you are employed, self-employed or need that little extra help with your financial arrangements.
REMEMBER YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.